Locations & Positions:
New Delhi / Gurgaon / Ghaziabad
Purpose of the Role : In charge of a Liqor warehouse with high throughput
- Manage the complete operations of the warehouse along with a team of more than 20 people
- Manage distribution operations from the warehouse with 40+ vehicles (In + out) from the warehouse daily
Internal: Client’s Supply Chain Team, Demand Planning team, Sales team, Customer’s customers and the physical distribution points.
External: Transport Vendors, New Suppliers, Distributors/ Customers, Transport Bill Processing Team, Excise / Statuary Authorities,
Key roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure resource planning in terms of manpower and infrastructure required.
- A stickler to set rules and SOPs
- To ensure Daily dispatch plan to be executed as per the plan.
- End to end monitoring of every activity related to receiving, inventory and dispatch.
- Arrange to prepare and circulate daily and monthly MIS in prescribed format.
- Track and highlight the concern to all stake holders on issues & inefficiencies.
- To coordinate with Excise officers on daily basis for permits and landing certificates.
- Co-ordinate with Transporter/ Insurance team in case of accidents and ensure all the required documentation are completed and submitted in time.
- Knack for advance planning.
- Good Execution skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good compute skills and hand on in ERPs Apps
- Capability to manage wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Local Language.
Qualifications: Graduation (Engineers, Post Graduate in management, MBA would be an advantage).
Experience: 8-12 yrs in Warehouse Management, Distribution Management, Experience in Liquor / Beverage Industry will be an advantage.
Write to us at: email@example.com